The Premium Beach Umbrella - 70's Cinque
Free Holiday Beach Towel with all Beach Umbrella orders. Simply add any Beach or Market Umbrella, add the Crew Navy Holiday Towel to your cart and enter code FREETOWEL at checkout to redeem.
One of B&P's favourite styles to date, pop this baby up and teleport back to the 70s, featuring vintage pink, yellow, cream and green block colours - groovy times are guaranteed! Like all of our premiums it boasts luxury features such as custom aluminum hardware, polished wood pole, cotton fringe & coated canvas.
Lie under luxury with your loved ones. Our Premium Umbrella is the Ferrari of the Beach. We've been perfecting this beauty for the last 5 years & no details have been spared. Enjoy 6' of shade when open & then pack down into a matching carry bag to transport to and from the beach with ease.
- Reclaimed timber laminated wood pole.
- Marine grade hand polished aluminium hinge and handle.
- UV- and water-resistant canopy with fibreglass ribs.
- 98% Block out & UPF 50+.
- Canopy is trimmed with natural cotton fringe.
- Comes with matching canvas carrier bag.
- In Use: 7' H x 6' W ( 213cm x 183cm)
- In Carry Bag: 48" L x 4" W x 4" ( 122cm x 10cm x 10cm)
- Pole diameter: 1.125" ( 2.85cm)
- Weight: 9lbs (4kgs)
- Set up Time: Less than 1 Minute
- Always store indoors, inside the carry case in a dry area when not in use to preserve its beauty.
- Avoid use of chemicals, spot clean with a mild, soapy water.
- If the item gets wet, allow to air dry completely before storing away.
- Keep free from any water, chlorine or salt residue.
What is the difference between Premium & Holiday Umbrellas?
The Premium umbrella has a span of 6 feet and a height of 7 feet. The Holiday umbrella has a span of 5.5 feet and a height of 6 feet. The holiday umbrella is made of lighter weight materials than the premium umbrella.
Can I use this umbrella for my patio/cafe/garden, etc?
Yes, you can. However, they are designed for the beach with temporary exposure to sun & elements. Although they will last a good while setup permanently outside, we advise that you treat your umbrella with care, bring inside when not in use and store inside the carry bag.